Wallet interaction while in VR

Pyrogamestudio

Hello, I'm new to Enjin and really excited about using it for a new VR project. However, when watching tutorials and videos related to Enjin, the user has to switch between their mobile wallet and the game when doing things like purchases and trades.

Is there a way to streamline this for VR developers/players since taking off the headset, putting the controllers down, grabbing the phone, putting the controllers back on and then the headset would become a hindrance after a while.

I know on the Oculus Quest there's a built-in browser that can redirect users back to games (think OAuth). Maybe there could be some type of web-based version of the wallet so VR users can log-in and confirm while in VR. Or maybe Enjin can allow for "trusted" developers the same way we have trusted websites on the web with SSL.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I just see the stepping out of the game to approve something on a mobile app as a roadblock for mass adoption. Either way, I'm excited to see how Enjin adoption grows, I'm fully on board!