Issue downloading Android SDK tools per Unity instruction

Mintu

Hello everybody,,
So I just finished a prototype of my first game and am trying to port it over to my device to test. I am following this guide by Unity. I downloaded the SDK and unzipped mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ kodi.bio/ everything into another folder, now when I try to run the 'android' file nothing happens. A window appears for a split second and then immediately closes again. I've tried to run it as an administrator and the same thing happens.
Has anyone run into this problem before? Any tips or advice?

Last edited:

WurstOnAir

Two things to mention here.

1. This tutorial is quite an old one. (Recommended Unity Version 5.3) so there might be some changes to the workaround. (I am not familiar with the mobile port so no huge help from me here)
2. You are here in the Enjin SDK forum so basically, we are dealing here with mainly the SDK itself. So I guess another place for your question would fit better ^^

This will probably help:

Last edited:

dinjohn152

We offer the best online website to generate the free robux currency used in the unlock of various gaming accessories and characters and accessories and bring the new touch to the game.
As a sence of entering the website you have to just login to the website and generate the currency and as soon the currency is generated transfur it to the gaming id and enjoy the free online gaming.

johnshakes321

we generate the best tool to create free vbucks for you. you can download it from our website. by this tool, you can create unlimited free vbucks and then you can unlock your favorite characters by these vbucks.