installing Wallet Daemon

HjoshM

After installing node.js on MacOSX (via brew install node) I try to install Wallet Daemon by running unzip enjin-wallet-daemon-master.zip but I get a message that says this cannot be found or opened, so I wonder where this would have been downloaded through installing node.js or is it something that should be downloaded manually? On this page, it appears to be the very next step...

HjoshM

You must consider to use NVM to install node and npm.

The zip archive required can be downloaded here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rR2675NHSKIGsODn-5h9KgYC78F6WHBo
I have already installed node.js
I am just wondering about the Wallet Daemon and how to follow the instructions on that page...

HUMAN0ID

Everything is explained i gave you the link to download the zip archive but you can found it also on the kovan.cloud.enjin.io page referencing wallet deamon instructions.

But i highly recommend you to uninstall Node and reinstall it with NVM. (Node Version Manager).

If you just install Node with Brew you dont get NPM and it is required to install package.

EveningSquire

Everything is explained i gave you the link to download the zip archive but you can found it also on the kovan.cloud.enjin.io page referencing wallet deamon instructions.

But i highly recommend you to uninstall Node and reinstall it with NVM. MyPrepaidCenter (Node Version Manager).

If you just install Node with Brew you dont get NPM and it is required to install package.

Thank you for such a wonderful article and sharing. God bless you.!

Last edited: