Resolved Genuine thoughts on the current Enjin games!

Jawline

Hi,
How does everyone feel about the current Enjin games and its progression & development?
It seems like only a handful of us are playing these games and its almost the same people in every Enjin game channel. It is worrying.
Games need players to be successful and bring value to the assets in the game. If there are no new players coming to play these games, how can there be adoption?
I know it is still early days but I think much more needs to be expected from the Enjin games I feel, especially regular development being shown on YouTube for example, keeping Twitter & Facebook active, etc. Social media is a very powerful tool that can be used to reach out to non-Enjin gamers.
What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Totally agree. The thing is that most enjin games are indie games, which means teams have limited money, resource, and developers.

Currently, Forgotten Artifacts is a successful game as its founder could fund himself and the in-game economy is sustainable. However, the FA team is just a one-man army. We cannot expect too much from FA. The good thing is that most Enjin games have grown a lot since last year. The Six Dragons Dissolution, Age of Rust, Space Misfits, etc. all of them get more exposure and more players.

Leprecocoa

Currently, Forgotten Artifacts is a successful game as its founder could fund himself and the in-game economy is sustainable. However, the FA team is just a one-man army. We cannot expect too much from FA. The good thing is that most Enjin myprepaidcenter games have grown a lot since last year. The Six Dragons Dissolution, Age of Rust, Space Misfits, etc. all of them get more exposure and more players.
Love it thank for the valuable information…

Esther

Enjineer
Staff member
Hi there!

As mentioned by the user "550513451", the games on the Enjin Platform such as Space Misfits, Kingdom Karnage, Forest Knight etc are all working hard and deep into development. You won't see instant updates or features as we are all small teams, making a big difference in a space like this. The Enjin Twitter page often retweets and pushes progress and updates to our games. You can follow the twitter account here. Additionally, as we can't mention much now, we do have many exciting new things coming very soon!

I would highly recommend signing up to our newsletter (we don't spam) albeit, you will be the first to know of some of the exciting things we have coming up.

Let us know if you still have any concerns.

Best regards,
Esther